“Responsible Guest” shall be defined as the person whose credit card is on file, and who will be responsible for all costs.
Responsible Guest agrees to abide by the Terms & Conditions at all times while at the property and shall ensure all members of the Responsible Guest’s party and anyone else Responsible Guest permits on the property to abide by the rules at all times.
• Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. You will be notified of your door lock code to gain access to the cabin by your preference of text, email or phone. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. There will be an additional $25 fee for a late checkout, unless otherwise approved by Management. Responsible Guest will be held responsible for late checkout charges.
• There is a limit of four (4) people per cabin unless pre-approved by management. A fee of $25.00 per-person per-night will be incurred if more than four guests are in the cabin overnight. Management reserves the right to have guests removed from the property with no refund, if it is found that more than the agreed upon number of occupants are residing in a cabin.
• We are not responsible for acts of nature, including loss of electricity, but refunds will be issued at the owner’s discretion.
• All cabins are non-smoking, which includes the use of e-cigarettes or vaporizers. Smoking is limited to designated smoking areas on the property. Guests shall refrain from littering and must use provided receptacles for extinguished cigarettes. Guests agree to properly extinguish all smoking materials. A minimum charge of $500.00 will be charged if smoking is detected in the cabin.
• Use of illegal drugs of any kind is not permitted on the property.
• Quiet times are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. every day. Guests will refrain from excessive noise that disturbs neighboring cabins.
• Reasonable amounts, per reservation, of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, tissues, a scrubby sponge, trash bags, dishwashing liquid and dishwasher pods will be provided. Anything above and beyond what is initially provided is the responsibility of the guests.
• Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are provided, there's no daily housekeeping service. Please do not remove towels or linens from the cabins. We suggest you bring a beach towel with you. Remove trash from kitchen and bathroom, and take it to communal trash cans located past the pumphouse, as needed. Do not leave trash bags, coolers, or pet food bowls on the porch as it may attract bears or raccoons. [For more information about black bears, read “Living with Black Bears in Virginia” in your information notebook.] DO NOT POUR GREASE DOWN THE DRAIN AT ANY TIME. Dishes should be rinsed and loaded in dishwasher. Responsible Guest assumes full responsibility for damages and /or missing items and will be charged accordingly. An inventory of the cabin is taken prior to check-in and after check-out. If the cabin appears dirty or damaged upon check-in, Responsible Guest must inform management immediately.
• Please use the step stool located between the wall and the refrigerator to reach the pots on top of the hanging pot rack. Please note the weight limit located on the top step, and use caution when utilizing the step stool.
• Parking is limited to two vehicles per cabin, and vehicles should park on designated parking pads only.
• The gas stove (fireplace) located in the living room, is vented to the outside and operates using the on/off switch, located on the back of the stove on the right side. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE STOVE GETS HOT AND CAN BURN YOU. Take caution in turning the stove switch off. Be very cautious with small children and/or pets around the stove. Do not attempt to tamper with or adjust the stove. Fireplace is not operational between May 1st and October 1st.
• DO NOT flush anything down the toilet but toilet paper. NO feminine products, condoms, personal wipes, diapers, tissues, etc. If it is found that items were flushed that clog the system, a charge of $300.00 will be assessed. The property utilizes a septic system; therefore, flushing items other than toilet paper can be detrimental to the system.
• Do not build any open area fires on property; only use the designated firepits. From February 15 – April 30, firepits (if available) shall be used only after 4 p.m. and no later than midnight, (keeping in mind quiet hours). This is the Virginia Burn Law. If wind is high at any time, do not use the firepits. Fires should be monitored at all times and shall be extinguished before leaving the area. Make sure you know where the hose at each cabin is and where the on/off valve for the hose is before setting a fire in the firepit. Small amounts of wood will be provided for fire pits.
• There is a fire extinguisher located underneath the kitchen sink, designed for grease, electrical and wood fires. Instructions are located in the drawer. You should familiarize yourself with the basics of using a fire extinguisher.
• Cell phone reception at the cabins may be spotty, depending on many factors.
•Each cabin has a smart tv with a blu-ray/dvd player. Bring your own movies or you can rent a movie from the Red Box in front of the Dollar General in Nellysford.
•Please do not move or jump on the beds.
• Management reserves the right to access the cabin for purpose of repair and inspection at any time. Management shall exercise this right in a judicious manner.
• Acknowledgement of risks: Responsible Guest acknowledges that outdoor, mountain and camping activities and exposure to the natural elements can be dangerous and sometimes result in injury or death. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all contact with wildlife, vegetation, and the conditions and topography of the land. Responsible Guest accepts and assumes all the risk of injury, including death to him/herself and any risk/loss to his/her party whether such injury, death, or loss is foreseeable or unforeseeable and assumes all responsibility for the safety of minor children in the responsible party.
• Applicable Law: This rental agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to any laws that might be applicable under principles between the parties regarding this agreement shall lie in the state courts in Nelson County, located in Lovingston, Virginia.
• A deposit of 50% will be required at the time of booking the reservation. In the event of cancellation of a reservation, deposits WILL NOT be refunded if cancellation occurs 30 days or less prior to the check-in date, unless the cabin can be re-booked. A $25 administrative fee will still be incurred for cancellations. If cancelled more than 30 days prior to the check-in date, the deposit will be refunded minus the $25.00 administrative fee. If you are concerned, you should consider purchasing travel insurance through an independent agency.
• Currently, there is one (1) cabin that is pet-friendly. The additional charge of $50.00 per pet, will be added to your reservation and charged to the card on file, if not done at time of booking. There is a limit of two (2) pets of “reasonable” size. Please talk with management if you are bringing more than one pet.
• Pets must be vaccinated against rabies (have available a copy of the up-to-date vaccination). Please leave your pet at home if it has fleas, is not housebroken, or if it tends to chew. Damages to cabins or flea/tick eradication will be charged to the Responsible Guest for a minimum fee of $300.00.
• Pet(s) are not allowed on the furniture or beds. If a violation of this rule results in extra cleaning after check-out, the Responsible Guest will be charged a minimum of $100.00.
• Pet(s) must not be left alone in cabin unless restrained in a kennel (crate). Two large kennels are available at no charge with prior notice. If your dog barks when left alone, please take your dog with you. Many breweries allow you to bring your pet if you are sitting outside. Please check with breweries/wineries before bringing your pet to verify their pet policy.
• At no point should a pet be left outside unattended while on the property.
• For the safety of the other guests, the pet(s) must always be leashed while walking on the grounds of Beech Grove Cabins.
• Guests are required to immediately clean up after their pet(s). A bag box is located outside Cabin #2. All poop bags should be put in the trash cans near the pumphouse.
• Please do not allow your pet(s) to go into the cabin wet. You should plan on bringing towels for drying off your pet(s) in the event of a planned or unplanned swim at another area. There is a hose outside each cabin to wash mud off your pet if necessary.
• Responsible Guest assumes all risk and liability for the pet(s).
• This pet policy will be emailed once reservation has been made.
BY MAKING A RESERVATION AT BEECH GROVE CABINS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Copyright © 2019 Beech Grove Cabins - All Rights Reserved.